Monday, August 18, 2008

nonono that did not just happen...

i am...so depressed. finally found the perfect piece at the pottery barn outlet to begin the right mess of junk on top of my entertainment unit...i was just starting to test stuff up there...thought i would take a picture since the family has been asking...was testing light on my camera & realized i needed to shut the unit's doors...took this picture & went to SHUT the doors...

[gasp] and off rolled the perfect piece...
least someone feels my pain...


getting busy w/ superglue and some joint fasteners on the back...cross your fingers. it will be affixed to the wall if i can get the puzzle back together...[tears]

Shawna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! That is such a neat piece. I'm crossing my fingers that you can put it back together again! I thought it looked great above the entertainment center!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.