Sunday, August 10, 2008

Family blog...

If by chance I forgot one of you on the mass invite to my new family blog, please shoot me an email & let me know (or comment if you cant find my email). I may have been caught in a spam folder, or just not had your email address.

If you dont know what I am talking about, I just started a more personal family blog which is password protected for safety reasons. I want you to be a part of it if we know each other!

I just cant say much about the hubby & his line of work for his own safety, but many of you are asking about stuff and I want to be able to share...so get in touch with me if you wanna come join! And...dont worry, this blog wont change or lose any content! :)

Shawna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know we haven't "officially" met other than Friends of Cadets, but from one military wife to another I would love to read your family blog! My email is Rachael_Mack@hotmail.com. I also really like your new business logo. I too wasn't sure about the "berry" at first but once I read your tagline it brought it together perfectly! And I love your idea for a leave behind, most designers probably wouldn't be so thoughtful!

Anonymous said...

So I'm redesigning my blog and it seems I have lost the link to your family blog. Could you please resend it? Thanks!