Saturday, September 6, 2008

only took me four colors to get here...

but the great room color is now selected & half way done! It was an agonizing choice in color...went back & forth & back & forth and four purchased & tested colors later, we have a decision! I have decided that the thousand or so paint chips that benjamin moore sent me in my designer kit just dont help! But the limitless choices do mean the perfect color is out there. This is the one I settled on...and I kid you not...it's called texas sage.

We're not yet decorated, but we have color!

[here you can really see the ridiculous texture that texans put on their walls. it is AWFUL to paint, as it is such a rough surface. don't screw up when you nail into the wall either, because it is a nightmare to patch. what are they thinking?!?]

Shawna

1 comment:

Shibahn said...

I love it!! Great job girly!