Thursday, September 11, 2008

Here's where I ask for your help...

Okay, so I hope this doesn't come across in the wrong way, (cause I never enjoy doing this sort of thing) but I am in the process of putting together my website & am looking for some accolades.

If I have ever helped you with decorating in your house, and you have something to say about how I helped you, what you liked or just how I am to work with, here's how you can pay me back!

Shoot me an email (comment me if you don't have it) with a little blurb (specifics are great, whether it was color, decor or cordinating something etc.) about your experience. Also let me know it's ok to post on my new website [first name & last initial only].

Thanks everyone! I am uncomfortable doing this "asking you to say nice things" hullabaloo, but starting your own business means a whole lotta doing things you are uncomfortable doing! So if you can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. :)

Shawna

No comments: