Friday, August 1, 2008

she got a little work done...

Hope you like it!

Let me tell you, a designer is a designer's worst client.

I knew what I wanted, but didn't have the skill set to create it myself. I enlisted Marina for the job and I am sure she didn't quite know what she was in for! My initial detailed plan was created exactly as I had asked...and then I didn't like it. Totally my fault. So, I asked her for a color revision, and she was wonderful enough to work with me again and create this beautiful design which is definitely cheery, busy, fun and inspiring. It's something I like to look at everyday and hopefully you will too!

See more from the fabulous Marina at Penny Lane Designs. Thank you, my friend, for being more than patient!!

And let me know what you think! Marina will appreciate it!

Shawna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! The colors are so fun and I love the cherries! Great for summer! :-)

Anne said...

It is beautiful and definitely suits you! Perfect!! :)