Friday, August 8, 2008

Must have: FROG TAPE!

Doing a painting project soon??? I have a time saver for you!

I (with the help of my family) just finished painting all but two rooms in our house and after 13 gallons of paint, we know the secret to straight lines! Forget that blue 3M painters tape, go green and get FROG TAPE the next time you are at home depot. You wont be sorry! This stuff is awesome. Honest to god, we did a test strip of each just like the graphic below and it actually turned out looking just like this:

I have the most textured walls in the history of texture so it has been a total nightmare to paint a straight line. I never really used tape before, just free handed it. NOT in this new house! This has been my saving grace. You'll never go blue again!
**But, if for some reason you cant find it, just use a dab of caulk and run it down the blue tape and that should seal the edge so you can still get a straight line. Happy Painting!

Shawna

No comments: