Thursday, May 29, 2008

Niiiice!!

This caught my attention (and brought back memories!!!) on my yahoo "most viewed photos"...four years ago my hubby was on this stage, shaking hands with this man, wearing that same fancy getup. [USAFA has a four year speaker cycle, the president spoke in 2004...] No chest bumping occurred!

(AP)-President Bush and U.S. Air Force Academy graduate Theodore Shiveley, from Plano, Texas, bump chests during the Air Force Academy graduation ceremony, Wednesday, May 28, 2008, in Colorado Springs, Colo.

2 comments:

Anne said...

This kid went to my high school! Small world huh! My dad sent me this article - hilarious :)

Anonymous said...

Isn't it crazy to think about how quickly the time has passed in retrospect?! Feels like yesterday to me. This picture is so funny. I showed it to Will who shook his head and said, "Idiot". :)