Sunday, March 16, 2008

L O V E

SO... I really am not going to begin many creative projects since I fear making a horrible mess in our super-clean-ready-to-show-at-any-second home. So I am going to spend the next couple of months diving into my new photography hobby. I want to learn as much as I can before my European extravaganza so I figure most of what will be to come on here has to do with what I see through a lens. I am really into artsy photography [see previous post] but some moments are just those you have to catch without being artsy. This was one of those occasions! I try to foster a home full o' love. Apparently it is working!



[Oh, my babies all love each other. I'm feeling like an accomplished furbaby mama!]
[and NO, he is NOT supposed to be on the bed!!!!!]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely adorable!! I am glad to read below that Rusty's heart is ok, keep on playing!

Anonymous said...

I am SO impressed that they all get along that well! Props to the cats for putting up with Rusty's boxer love and attention! Jeff's parents cat seriously almost died because of Aspen wanting to be good friends! What a great picture:)