Friday, January 11, 2008

First Self Portrait


Just messing around with my camera, playing with what it can do. I took this of myself today.
I didnt have it in me to photoshop out my stress induced forehead wrinkles. This is me!
(I tend to be the most cooperative subject...)

-

Since I didnt retouch my forehead on the above pic, I thought I would use my new Photoshop Elements Classroom in a Book to experiment with the photo below. Poof! Wrinkles gone!

I wanted a picture of me & my camera. All of these shots were taken using the reflection in a mirror. I had fun! (and it was all in manual mode!)

2 comments:

Anne said...

beautiful! :)

Anonymous said...

Shawna, you've been MIA! I hope all is well. I miss your creativity -- I live vicariously through your projects! :-) I’m starting a baking extravaganza today. The cold weather has me in the baking mood! I’ll let you know if I stumble upon any delicious recipes.