Sunday, January 6, 2008

Baby Dreams

Can you tell I am procrastinating from Sunday chores? I love looking at baby rooms & secretly planning out my own future children's rooms & this is probably my favorite ensemble so far. I discovered The Land of Nod as part of the Crate & Barrel catalog & have completely fallen in love with the style! I am not usually one for bright colors, but I absolutely LOVE this room!


The website is copy & paste protected so I had to scan my original. For the link w/ zoom abilities (see the polka dot sheets!!) click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are too much! it's not a secret plan if you post it on your blog ... lol!

Anne said...

LOL .. secret plan ;)

The nursery is adorable! You are rubbing off on me and now I'm browsing!

Regarding your car post below .. we have a subscription to Consumer Reports. So if you want, I can send/scan you whatever info you may want on cars! Just let me know!