Friday, December 7, 2007

The big mama!

Since I have discovered how much baking (especially baking to the sound of Christmas music, woah Sirius channel 2!!) calms me down, I have increased the volume of my production! I decided that my Christmas wish list included the KitchenAid Stand Mixer. I was talked out of it when I was originally registering for wedding gifts (not my smartest move) and decided that it was time to make an investment.

I decided on the KitchenAid Professional 600 6qt Stand Mixer in Pearl Metallic. I will be breaking her in tomorrow. Isn't she pretty?!? She matches my espresso maker exquisitely!

And a little tip...Linens N Things will accept the Bed Bath and Beyond 20% off coupon that arrives monthly in the mail. This coupon is good on KitchenAid products! There is a promotion running until 12/18 for an additional rebate which means you can get this product at an amazing price!

No comments: