Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Fabric Euphoria!

I stumbled upon the most amazing textiles store while I was winding through Sioux Falls, SD today. I picked up a bunch of inspiration--all of their designer fabrics were 80% off! It was unbelievable! Since I finally purchased my first sewing machine this week I have been eagerly hunting for new projects. I am currently looking for fabric to create new pillow slipcovers. I have used Pottery Barn covers for several years now and they bore me. The catalog always looks the same. So I am searching for the right coordinating patterns to cover my overpriced PB "inserts."

I found some amazing fabric (will post pictures later, since I am traveling!) that is my inspiration for my future guest room...I will game plan that in a future post where I can include pics of the colors.

Oh I am sooo on a textile high!

No comments: