Thursday, October 18, 2007

I'm an Auntie!

I became an Auntie on October 17, 2007 to beautiful little Kyra! She is just a little miracle and I am counting down the days until I get to meet her!

Uncle Tommy banned pictures of her (little protective?!?) but her mama gave me permission. :)

By the way, her mama Kim's love of bright colors looks just beautiful here...her house is so different from mine as far as colors go but she has a knack for putting great bright tones together--as evidenced here! Baby Kyra's room is bright cantaloupe orange! Love it!

**just realized how much this picture pops on my blog...it is the same colors! No wonder I liked it so much---they are my favorites!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What no picture included on the site. Do I need to e-mail you a good one to post?