Monday, October 8, 2007

The Cuppy Cake Song

So my family is weeks and maybe just days away from our newest addition, a baby!!!! SO EXCITING!!! Given the husband's side is quite unique and none of them hesitate (not even for a second) to belt out a tune...in key...off key...lyrics known or unknown...we now have a family song! My mother in law decided that the following song will be our family baby anthem and has religiously memorized the whole thing. You might find it amusing. I think it is just adorable.


You're my Honeybunch, Sugarplum
Pumpy-umpy-umpkin, You're my Sweetie Pie
You're my Cuppycake, Gumdrop
Snoogums-Boogums, You're the Apple of my Eye
And I love you so and I want you to know
That I'll always be right here
And I love to sing sweet songs to you
Because you are so dear

No comments: