Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Clocks

So for some reason, almost all of my decorative clocks have burned out this week. I guess they call them decorative for a reason. Good thing I wear one on my wrist because my house is full of the incorrect time! YIKES! I have been freaking out, thinking I am late all of the time...if you know me, you know I am never late. So this is a problem.


So one of them I will not part with, it will go to the clock repair shop but the kitchen clock (which I consider my home's major time source) will be replaced. I have been all over looking for just the right one and have had no luck, so I am turning to online shopping. This is my current favorite:


And, for those of you not familiar with Z GALLERIE, make yourself familiar! It offers beautiful style & accents at very affordable prices. Style is a cross between Pier One & West Elm. Some of it is borderline Pottery Barn-ish, but usually funkier.

No comments: